Today We Are Going To Cover A Jaaxy Keyword Tool Review
I have been using this tool for quite some time now and enjoy the power of it and thought this would be a great thing to share in a little mini-review from a user's point of view!
Now I am going to assume you know what a keyword tool is and what it is used for because you are here reading this post. Still, just for the sake of having all your readers on the same page, let me touch base on a keyword tool, then we can go ahead and explore all the features of this tool and where a person can locate it!
What is a keyword tool?
This is a simple question to answer.
A keyword tool is a tool you use to find the right keywords and keyword phrases that will rank well in Google search. (more on this later).
To get an article or post that you publish on your website to rank well and draw traffic to your site, you must use a keyword or phrase that Google will look on favorably, and this tool is the place to find that!
Diving free traffic to your website or blog is a good thing!
Page one ranking on Google means traffic, and this can convert in money!
If you are still a bit out of the loop on why you need to use a keyword tool, you can find info on this and also everything you ever wanted to know about getting a high rank on Google and driving free traffic by checking out Wealthy Affiliate University. They will let you take a free look around the place, and there is a plethora of information there.
So let’s move on and explore what this tool can do for you.
Most keyword tools do two things for you. They will look up the keyword or keyword phrase you wish to use and give you information on how well they tool thinks you could rank an article or post using that phrase or keyword.
This tool will do all that along with giving you:
The average number of search that keyword or keyword phrase gets per month.
- How many visits to your website you can expect if you rank on page one of the search engines.
- The QSR or number of competition that is already ranking page one using said keyword or keyword phrase.
- Color-coded keyword quality ranker. Green for excellent, red is to be avoided.
- SEO ( Search Engine Optimization) score number, the higher the number, the best the results.
- Domain availability checker. This tool will check to see if the domain associated with the keyword or keyword phrase is available.
- A history tab to keep track of your recent searches.
- URL tab to check out potential URLs.
- A related section that shows results that are related to your search.
- A brainstorm tab that holds your list.
That is a handful of stuff for a tool to do, and once you get the hang of using it, you will wonder how you ever got by without it!
But wait, that’s not all! (that sounded like a late-night commercial) but it is true; there is a lot more this too does that should be mentioned.
There is a site rank tab that can track your websites and articles/posts and report where they are ranking. This is a nice feature that saves a ton of time
when you are checking multiple rankings.
This section of the tool also has a three-tab section for checking all three of the major search engines, Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
This can be handy as some keywords and phrases may rank way quicker and higher on Bing and Yahoo versus Google, and it is nice to be able to isolate that kind of search all in one place, again, it is a huge time saver when it comes to research!
Another tab will take you to their affiliate program, which is set up very nicely with well-paying commissions. This program comes complete with a revenue generator to calculate potential earnings. This program comes with a completely free training program.
And yet another row of tabs will have one that leads to the complete guide to using the alphabet soup research method, which is a quick way to tons of free traffic!
The next tab will be where you find your saved lists, and next to that is a tab to your search history. A search analysis area for looking up ranking positions of the search you are researching and the last tab is one I love the best, the affiliate program availability for said search!
Imagine being able to look up affiliate programs right there on the tool!
Some perks come along with being a Jaaxy (CLICK HERE) user!
Jaaxy offers you three bonuses when you use their keyword tool
Bonus #1. High Traffic, Low Competition Keywords.
- A free list of 1000 high ranking keywords that are hand-picked and set up to be SEO ready.
Bonus #2. Niches, keywords, success.
- .Niches Research Bonus and learn how to utilize Jaaxy (CLICK HERE)to uncover hot niches in minutes. This guide will be your handbook for Niche Research.
Bonus #3. Domaine Industry Secrets.
- Secrets of tapping into the billion-dollar industry. How to uncover low-cost domains and sell them for much more. Your guide to domain flipping. Made easy with Jaaxy.
Well, there you have it, the wonder tool of keyword research all in one place!
I hope I covered everything clearly, and understandably so you can see how genuinely excellent this tool is, and it still gets better.
You are invited to take a free look at this tool and even try it out to see if it is what you are looking for!
Now that is a pretty cool thing!
Thanks for stopping by, and I want to hear from you!
If you have any comments or questions, please leave them below in the comment section, and I will address them promptly.
All The Best